Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scripture Power

8-15-2011

This week is starting out great.  Even though it is supposed to be 110 degrees all through the week, I am still looking forward to exercising.

Unfortunately, the last couple of days I have been on a sugar binge.  It all started with one soda and it took off from there.  It has really reminded me how much of an addictive personality I have and how important that can be if directed to things of a spiritual nature.   The more I  really focus on doing 30 minutes of scripture study in the morning, the more I can feel an increase of His spirit.  The more I feel His spirit, the happier I am when I see the fruits from reading the scriptures.   The more I see the fruits, the more I want to read!  It's a vicious cycle  (smiley face) - in a GOOD way!!

One thing that has been on my mind lately is the second coming of our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ.  I am so excited for the millennium.  I just pray I am found worthy to learn from the Master for a thousand years on Earth.  Let us all put forth our best efforts to help prepare the way for Him, so we won't have to wait much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment