Friday, December 16, 2011

Several Thoughts

August 15, 2011

This week is starting out great. Even though it is supposed to reach 110 degrees all through the week, I am looking forward to exercising. Unfortunately, the last couple of days I have been on a sugar binge. It all started off with one soda and took off from there.
It has really reminded me of what an addictive personality I have and how important and powerful that can be if directed to things of a spiritual nature.
The more I really focus on doing 30 minutes of scripture study first thing in the morning, the more I can feel an increase of His Spirit. The more I feel His Spirit, the happier I am. When I see the fruits from reading the scriptures, the more want to read! It's a "vicious" cycle. Lol!
On thing that has really been on my mind lately is the Second Coming of our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I am so excited for the Millennium. I just pray I am found worthy to learn from the Master for 1000 years on Earth.
Let's all put forth our best efforts to help prepare the way for Him so we won't have to wait much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment