Friday, December 16, 2011

Chastity

8-25-11

The past two weeks have been really good to me. I am growing stronger in faith every day and, with that, the Lord is blessing me more and more. 

I am really starting to realize that after a life of so much sin, it is going to take time to pull up my roots out of the darkness. The biggest breakthrough I have made is regarding chastity. I am learning what it means to "cherish" chastity. 

The more I have opened my heart to God, and decided to truly follow His commandments the best I can, the more He is enabling me to plant the virtuous seeds of His gospel.  It is a great feeling to realize that I am truly making spiritual progress in an area I never have be able to before.  I am excited to see what the future weeks bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment