Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gratitude for Family

Today my heart is filled with gratitude.  I am so thankful for all of the many blessings my family brings into my life.  They have always been there for me in every conceivable way possible.  It is through their actions and sacrifices that I have had the greatest example of what love is.

Regardless of my actions, they have ever been supportive and never hesitated to do without themselves just so they can help me.  Every second of every day I reminded of the plethora of blessings that my family has given me.  In prison, it’s the small things that can increase the quality of my life tremendously.

I feel so humbled because being in prison severely limits the amount of things I can do to serve them in return.  It can be frustrating to only be able to say thank you when I wish I could serve them in many more ways.  I don’t know how I will ever to repay their kindness or fully express my gratitude.

I just want my family to know that through their love and support they have softened my heart and allowed me to accept love on a level I have never before experienced.  I love you all, and I will spend the rest of my life in your debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment