Saturday, April 9, 2011

Night and Day Difference

March 26, 2011

I also had an interesting experience while playing cards with the usual group of guys. When we play cards, everyone usually harasses one another. One of the guys gets the brunt of the harassment. He is the same guy I offered to store out some cookies to a week or two ago with no tax.

They were giving him a hard time and he was just laughing it off, as usual. I then told him that I really cared about him and that if there was anything he ever needed, I would help him. He looked at me like I was crazy. I looked him right in the eye and said with conviction,"I'm serious." I had nothing but love in my heart. It got kind of quiet at the table for a moment, but I didn't care what any one thought.

I now have so much love in my heart; it is flowing out at unexpected times. He just kind of looked at me with an odd look and I looked away because I did not want him to feel uncomfortable. i had told him I was his friend and I was here to help him whenever he needed it. I was satisfied. The strangest thing was that it came out of nowhere. I felt like I just opened my mouth and words of support just couldn't be stopped. I had to express it.

I am so excited to be able to see with my new eyes. I am also starting to see that it might be a lonely place to be. There is so much spiritual darkness here. A lot of people are completely temporally focused.

I would never have been able to see the difference. The change has happened just recently. Now the difference is like night and day to me. I know I have a long way to go. I am just so grateful that I finally understand exactly what I am supposed to do and how to get where I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment