Monday, July 11, 2011

Effects of Lock Down

May 12, 2011

It felt so good to be able to go outside today and to exercise my body.  After being locked down for three days straight, my body started missing its daily routines.

Mentally, it is tough to be locked inside a large room, day after day.  I know I am blessed to be on a level three yard (medium security level).  A few years ago they sent all new inmates to a level 4 yard (maximum security level). A level 4 yard means you are locked down 23hours/day.  You only get to come out of your two man cell for an hour a day.  A while back everyone had to spend their first couple of years on a level 4 yard.

Today reminded me of how grateful I am to be able to trust that the Lord will take care of me, if I am obedient to His commandments.  When I decide to do what's right, at all costs, He always steps in and blesses me immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment