Monday, July 11, 2011

Poem: Samara

June 6, 2011

Open your eyes and look around,
Look into the mirror to see what I've found.
A heart of gold and a diamond smile -
Seeing you unhappy is my biggest trial.
I love how you blossom and grow!
Let your BRILLIANCE shine and show!
All need to see that angel inside.
You are the one in whom I must confide,
Let me show you what you mean to me:
You're the lighthouse in my darkest storm.
You're my blanket, so fuzzy and warm,
As I wrap myself up in your love,
It carries me away, up high above;
Away from the demons lurking in plain sight.
Your love overcomes them with it's might.
When I am nearly lost in the night,
You rescue me, always doing what's right.
You're the ray of light, piercing the dark.
You're the arrow that never misses its mark.
You are always straight and true
Lifting me up, when I am blue.
I hope you hear what it is my saying,
With these words, hear what I'm praying,
You know that no matter what you do -
I will always be right here - loving you!

No comments:

Post a Comment