Monday, July 11, 2011

My "Sunday"

June 1, 2011

Today was our little Church group's fast and testimony meeting.  (They hold their church services on Wednesdays)  I always love hearing these men share their testimonies.  The Spirit was strong, even though I was falling asleep in my chair.  Sometimes my sleeping schedule gets messed up and I end up awake all night and then feel like sleeping all day.  I was exhausted, but didn't want to miss out on church.

This afternoon I got an intense workout and, after dinner, I was  ready to fall asleep.  Somehow, I was able to make it through the day without any naps, which seems to be my downfall.  Without the naps, I'm hoping I won't wake up wide awake at 1 A.M.

It can be difficult to get into a good sleeping cycle because our recreation days always alternate from mornings to afternoons.  That is so one pod won't always have the same schedule. 

I feel like today was a good productive day.  I am really looking forward to seeing my mom again.  she should be coming to see me in about a month!  I miss her so much.  I am going to bed with a smile in my eyes and a prayer in my heart.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment