Saturday, March 19, 2011

#2 Daily Prayer - Morning and Night

February 26, 2011

This habit is also very important. when I first wrote this action, I wanted to make sure I was praying both in the morning and evening. Originally it read "Daily Prayer." I knew that if I did not get specific about what I wanted to accomplish, somehow I would find an excuse to be lazy and skip a prayer or two. Writing "morning and night" WITH the action ensured I would have no loopholes.

The benefits this actions has given me are numerous as well. I feel a dramatic increase in the desire to pray. I feel more comfortable praying. there is a strong peace that comes over me when I pray now. I have been able to receive answers like I did in the past.

I have been thinking how I can improve on this habit and I have been considering doing a prayer list. I'm not sure, yet, what form it will take, but I want to have something that will help me focus on what I want and who needs help. I am still trying to work out the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment