Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Dream Interpretation

Feb 19, 2011

The day after I had the dream, I knew the only way I was going to know what he was trying to tell me was to pray and ask. I have always been blessed with the Lord answering my prayers in a very direct way. That was when I was living a life completely worthy of getting His answers.

I was nervous about praying this time because I didn't feel worthy the way I had before. I did know that I have been working on walking the right path. I had made efforts to do everything that would make me worthy again. I knew it was a righteous desire. I also figured that the Lord wouldn't have given me the dream if He didn't want me to know what He was trying to tell me.

I knew that god has the power to do anything He wants. If we believe He can, then He will. So I prayed.

The answers came so quickly that I was surprised and greatly humbled. They came strong and sure, exactly as they have been before. I was overjoyed in the fact that I was having a conversation with my Father in Heaven once again, just like I had experienced before. His answers were for me and special to me, but I will share with those whom ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment