Friday, March 4, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Feb 2, 2011

Watching the game had me thinking of my family. I wonder if they all watched it together. I'm not sure they are all still in state here, visiting each other. I have not heard from anyone all week. I hope that they had a good Sunday.

As always, I wonder what my son did today. I wonder if he watched the game. I hope he likes football. It always crushes my heart when I think about all his "firsts" that I am going to miss while I am in here. It is definitely the most painful agony I have ever experienced - being away from my son. I hope I can channel those emotions into a positive outlet and be the most supportive father I can in here.

I am grateful that all of my sisters have recently been blessed with children. I feel that maybe they can better relate to what I am going through.

I am looking forward to this week and seeing how my new habits will be developing. So far, I am still on track and I hope to continue to go strong. I already feel a little more confident in exercising my self-discipline, even, though it's only been a couple of days. It's amazing how we always get 10X out of life what we put in. I am truly grateful for the law of the harvest. You always know your efforts are not going to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment