Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Testimony

I absolutely love reading the scriptures. How else are we supposed to find out what we need to be doing to ensure Eternal Salvation. The scriptures are our instruction manual to heaven.
I would like to use this entry to bear my testimony to all readers and my family.
I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that Jesus Christ died so that we could live with out Father in heaven again.
I know that our Eternal Father loves us and everything that happens to us in this life is for our good. there is nothing that God cannot do for us, if we would just have the faith in Him and the courage to ask. God is a god of miracles. I know He continues to bless those that truly believe in Christ's admonition to "Ask, and ye shall receive" with miracles constantly.
I believe in the power of prayer. I know that whatever I ask the Lord, He will give me an answer, one way or another.
I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know, personally, that Joseph Smith was called by God to restore His church.
I know that even this very moment God is aware of me and knows my every need. I believe that it is His desire that we are happy. I am so grateful for His endless wisdom and for His endless mercy. I am so grateful that He sent His Beloved Son to suffer and die for my sins, so that I may be able to return to my Heavenly Father and be with my eternal family.
I am so grateful for my mother. She is truly an angel sent to keep me on the right path. I am grateful for her testimony and all that she has sacrificed for me.
I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church of God. I have always known this, even though I did not always obey. I never have and never will be able to deny that this church is true and that a prophet of God leads it.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment