Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 27 of Operation Success

March 2, 2011

Today marks the completion of Operation Success. Yesterday was day 27. That does not mean it's over, just that the first five actions are now officially habits and now work to serve me. I can definitely feel the difference! My self-discipline, motivation, self-esteem, knowledge, skills, and desire to succeed have dramatically improved.

I am so thankful for our inherent ability to change, grow and overcome. I am especially thankful for our Savior's Atonement. His eternal sacrifice is what enables us all to overcome our mistakes and faults, to have a second chance at success.

I feel so richly blessed. So humbled that the Lord has seen fit to redeem me from the pits of despair. The path back is not easy. It was/is actually very painful, but oh, so worth it! If you would have told me three months ago that I would be where I am now, I would not have imagined it possible. Hopefully, not all of us have to travel through so much pain and sorrow as I created for myself. Just the changes I feel, that have been created inside me, in the past 27 days defy my wildest expectations.

The power to change is within us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment