Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blessings Pouring Upon My Head

February 26, 2011

Today was another amazing day. My sister came to visit me and we has a wonderful time playing rummy cube while we talked. I have missed her so much. I can't believe it has only been about two weeks since we last visited. It was absolutely invigorating to share the spirit with her. You would not believe how much it means to inmates to have some contact with the "real' world. Especially when it is your loved ones offering their unconditional love and support. It makes the time that much more manageable.

I finally had the opportunity to share my dream with someone in person. It was such a relief to be able to communicate what I experienced with more than just the written word! Also, since my last entry about the dream I had, I have received more "answers" concerning the meaning of certain things. I was able to share that most precious experience with my beloved sister. Being able to share it with her and get her reaction, firsthand, really hit something home for me. It is next to impossible for someone else to truly grasp what I experienced. I wish I could just express what that emotion felt like so they could understand, or even have an idea what I am talking about.

It is like finding a treasure that is beautiful beyond all description. A treasure that is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen, more beautiful than anything you ever imagined. The only problem is that this treasure is only visible to you; to all else it is invisible, no matter how well you try to explain the glorious beauty you see. Unless they can behold the treasure for themselves, they can never comprehend it.

I feel so blessed! I am filled with such joy and love. I am so excited for the future. My life is being bombarded with blessings of such magnitude that I can only shake my head in awe at the endless mercy of our God has for His children. I feel that I am the most undeserving of His blessings.

Blessed is not even a strong enough word. I feel like the floodgates of heaven have opened and blessings are falling upon me in a gushing torrent of love. Me. Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment