Saturday, March 19, 2011

Explaining My Five Goals in Operation Success

February 26, 2011

I am still going strong in Operation Success. Currently I am on Day 25! Truly my commitment to success has enabled me to reach the current state of happiness I am now enjoying. In fact, others are now asking me about it because they can actually see the change in my countenance.

It is my goal to challenge my family to start their own Operation success. I believe success is the ongoing process of striving to become more. It is critical that on a daily basis we stand guard at the door of our mind. If we don't focus in life on what we want, then we will get whatever happens to come our way. Unfortunately, it is usually exactly what we have been spending so much effort trying to avoid.

I wanted to go over the five actions I focused on when I started Operation Success. Hopefully, this might give you a better insight on how these habits serve me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment