Saturday, March 19, 2011

#3 Breathing Mediatation

February 26, 2011

I have not really talked about this action very much. It is one of my favorites because it does not take very much time to do and I can do it whenever I want.

A lot of people are unaware how important and powerful proper breathing techniques are to their bodies. All of our bodies have a sort of "sewer system." It's called the lymph system. The lymph system's job is to pull toxins and pollutants from all over your body so they can be purged from your body altogether. Certain breathing techniques can activate the lymph system and keep your body naturally health and clean.

It sounds silly, but when I first got here I got sick three times in about a month. Each time lasted a couple of days, once up to a week. Before I got here I probably got sick once or twice a year. since I have started developing this habit, I have not been sick once. Even after changing facilities, which would have exposed me to a whole new "community" of germs. In fact it has worked so well that i am considering increasing this action from once a day to twice a day.

The proper way to breathe and activate your lymph system is described on Tony Robbins' web page.

It is important to fill your lungs to their full capacity when you inhale. Breath as deeply as possible without causing yourself any pain. You need to inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Make sure you exhale completely. You want to get all the old air out before inhaling a new breath.

You will find that your lung capacity will increase the more you perform this action. I promise you that in time you will notice results in your health by simply taking a couple of minutes to aid your body in taking care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment