Sunday, March 20, 2011

Family Support and Goals

March 2, 2011

Today I received a letter from both my mom and one of my sisters. It always makes my when I get mail. It was so good hearing from my mom. She is such an angel. I had not heard from her since she came to visit a couple of weeks ago. She is such an amazing support for me. I don't know what I would do without her. I love you, mom.

My sister is going to be visiting me again this Saturday. I can't wait to see her again. Just spending those few hours with her make this time go by so much easier. I feel badly for the people here who don't get anybody to visit them.

There is a guy in my pod who not only doesn't get any visits, but doesn't even get any mail from his family. When he first told me this, I assumed that his family must live out of state. I was wrong. They all live locally.

I am currently in the process of revamping Operation Success, prepping for round two. I am going to add a couple more actions to the core ones. The key for me is not to bite off too much at a time. For me, it is crucial not to get overwhelmed. I am excited about adding to and improving my habits even more. I believe there is no limit to the ends I can achieve through this program.

Today was an all around amazing day and I just want to acknowledge that without the Savior, none of this would be possible. It is His strength that uplifts and sustains me. I am nothing without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment